This looks absolutely luscious and cozy warm –and scraping frost from my windshield this morning made it even more appealing!
Here are the instructions from Audra at The Kurtz Corner:
12 stitches wide
20-25 links long
Brand: Lions Brand Wool Ease Thick and Quick
Super Bulky #6
Colors used: Lighter scarf – Oatmeal
Maroon/Red scarf – Spice
– 2 skeins of yarn are necessary
– The tail goes around your thumb as you are casting on and will get shorter as you go which is why we start with a really long tail.
– You can use 2 different colors!
– My scarf was 12 stitches wide and about 25-30 links long
– You can use less bulky yarn, but to achieve this look you will need #6 bulky