Make a Fabulous and Super Cozy Infinity Scarf in 30 mins!
This looks absolutely luscious and cozy warm –and scraping frost from my windshield this morning made it even more appealing!
Here are the instructions from Audra at The Kurtz Corner:
12 stitches wide
20-25 links long
Brand: Lions Brand Wool Ease Thick and Quick
Super Bulky #6
Colors used: Lighter scarf – Oatmeal
Maroon/Red scarf – Spice
– 2 skeins of yarn are necessary
– The tail goes around your thumb as you are casting on and will get shorter as you go which is why we start with a really long tail.
– You can use 2 different colors!
– My scarf was 12 stitches wide and about 25-30 links long
– You can use less bulky yarn, but to achieve this look you will need #6 bulky